The entity fields should be in one of the following categories:
- id (usually indexable)
- primitives (int, string, decimal)
- list of primitives
- other entity owned only by the parent (example: unit of measure)
- list of other owned entities (example: contact information)
- other common entity owned by many parents (example: person type)
- list of other common entities (example: person departments)
All entities are implementations of the base entity class.
References by id between entities should be named using the reference’s type and appending the “Id”. Example: crmBusinessPartnerId, refers to an entity whose type is CrmBusinessPartner.